All business owners have a duty to take reasonable measures to minimize causing injury to employees and customers. These measures include management training to minimize wrongfully imprisoning or causing an arrest due to suspected criminal behavior that may lead to your injury on the property a business owner’s control.
EXPERIENCED PREMISES LIABILITY REPRESENTATION
The Lopes Law Firm provides results for victims of false imprisonment, false arrest, and malicious prosecution. With our emphasis on both criminal and personal injury law, we are particularly positioned to effectively handle such cases. Attorney Lopes, the three times past chairman of the State Bar of Georgia Criminal Law Section, will work hard and diligently to obtain a favorable outcome for you. We have represented victims in cases involving:
- False accusation, arrest and malicious prosecution of crime in the workplace
- Public searches by merchants of customers suspected of shoplifting
- False arrest and malicious prosecution of shoppers and tenants
- Racial profiling of customers by shopkeepers
- All types of property owner negligence
If you or a loved one have been injured as a result of false imprisonment, false arrest, and malicious prosecution contact The Lopes Law Firm to schedule a free consultation. Attorney Lopes will work one-on-one with you, providing you the quality representation you deserve. Remember, we don’t collect a fee unless we win.